Cyrill Dennler, MD, joins the team and becomes the new partner doctor of the Spine & Pain Clinic.
Doctor Dennler studied human medicine at the University of Bern before continuing his training as a spine specialist through several stations at renowned clinics (Balgrist University Hospital, Zurich University Hospital, St. Gallen Cantonal Hospital).
He is a specialist in orthopaedics and holds the specialist title of interdisciplinary spinal surgery SGNC/SO. Due to his broad training and experience, you can refer patients with all spinal complaints to him.
Doctor Dennler’s range of activities includes “counselling, diagnostics and specialised conservative and surgical therapy for all spinal disorders”:
– radiculopathy in disc hernia
– Claudication complaints in spinal canal stenosis
– Lumbar pain in spondylolisthesis and spondylolysis
– Back complaints in osteochondrosis, scoliosis, spondylosis
– Patients with degenerative myelopathy
– Fracture treatment after accidents, osteoporosis, tumours
– Infections of the spine
– Complaints after spinal surgery (second opinions, revisions)